Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009

so much to say, nothing to tell

wir alle machen unsere erfahrungen anders. enttäuschung, verletzungen erleben wir alle in den unterschiedlichsten bereichen. wir sind nie zufrieden mit uns selbst - und mit den anderen meistens auch nicht. aber ich mag heute nicht wirklcih reden. ich lass lieber die dave matthews band sprechen:

I say my hell is the closet I'm stuck inside
Can't see the light
And my heaven is a nice house in the sky
I got central heating and I'm alright
Yeah yeah yeah can't see the light
Keep it locked up inside don't talk about it
T-t-talk about the weather
Yeah yeah yeah
Open up my head and let me out little baby
'Cos here we have been standing for a long long time
Can't see the light
Treading trodden trails for a long long time, time, time, time, time, time, time

I find sometimes it's easy to be myself
Sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else.

Keine Kommentare: